In 2019 the Hurstpierpoint hub was formed, but instead of hosting it in the village I was living in, we had it in Brighton marina at a lovely hotel called Malmaison, initially this worked but it became harder and harder for people to get to the venue due to where members were living, and the group grew from four members to twelve very quickly, so Sonny decided to move it to Hurst and this has worked out very well.
- Hurstpierpoint launches in 2019 – Hub Leader: Paul Dallibar, Gordian Solutions
- Hove launches in 2022 – Hub Leader: Sonny Cutting, Network Xpress Ltd
- Eastbourne launches in 2022 – Hub Leader: Mina O’Brien, Ditzy Media
- Worthing opens in August 2023 – Hub Leader: Wesley Atkinson, Adapt Fitness
- Haywards Heath in January 2024 – Gary Smith: Simply Business Finance
- Crawley Hub in February 2024 – Adam Francis: Whisky Solutions Ltd
- Brighton in March 2024 – Fay Millar, Brighton Cakes
- Guildford, Surrey in April 2024 – TBC
To join the Directors’ Hub: Founder’s Support Club, you’ll need to speak to one of our business leaders who run and manage each of the hubs across Sussex above. Initially, please drop us a message and speak to the founder, Sonny Cutting who can have a chat with you about membership. Please note, due to the nature of discussions we don’t offer guest membership or free entry to the hub.
Hurstpierpoint Hub Leader:
Paul Dallibar, Goldian Solutions
Paul is the principle director of Gordian Solutions.
Each hub is an intimate, informal support group with 12 like-minded members who meet once a month to share successes, discuss business issues and learn strategies to help with business concerns.
At each luch or supper club, directors’ have the opportunity to talk and get to know each other.